The Paperwork

What Documents Will I Need to Provide to Close My Loan?

Depending on the type of loan you are applying for, you may need to bring in additional documentation in order for your loan to close.  Below we’ve listed some of the documents required to close a “FULLDOC” loan.  You will only need to provide those documents which pertain to your individual situation.  Keep in mind this is a general list only and you may be required to provide additional documentation before your loan can fund or you may not need some of the items listed below.

Credit Information:

  • Full legal name including any previous name(s)
  • Social Security and date of birth
  • Age and number of years of schooling
  • Martial status
  • Number of dependants and their ages
  • Complete residence information for the past 2 years
  • Name, address and telephone number(s) for all landlords for past 2 years
  • Mortgage statements on all open real estate loans (including rentals)
  • Complete divorce papers or separation agreement (if applicable)
  • Complete bankruptcy papers including discharge (if applicable)
  • Explanation letter regarding derogatory credit (if applicable)

Income and Employment

General Information:

  • Most recent pay stubs to cover two full months with year-to-date figures
  • The last two 2 years of W-2s and 1099s
  • The last two 2 years of Federal Tax returns (including schedules)
  • Award letters for Social Security or disability income (if applicable)
  • Award letters from pension or retirement income (if applicable)
  • Rental agreements for all investment properties
  • Name, address and telephone number for all employers for the past 2 years
  • Copy of driver’s license

Self Employed Individuals Also Require the Following Information Based on
Their Business Classification:

Sole Proprietor:

Year-to-date profit and loss statement

Partnership (General or Limited):

  • 2 years of Partnership returns (Form 1065)
  • 2 years of individual partners returns (Form K-1)
  • Year-to-date profit and loss statement

Corporation (includes S-Corporations):

  • 2 years of Corporation returns (Form 1120 or 1120S)
  • Year-to-date profit and loss statement

Asset Information — Provide copies of ALL pages of the following accounts:

  • Checking and savings accounts account numbers, and if available, most recent 2 months
  • Money market account(s)
  • Certificate of deposits (CDs)
  • Retirement and 401Ks
  • Stock and bonds
  • Equity in a life insurance policy
  • Approximate amount of cash gift from a relative

Miscellaneous Information:

  • If you are NOT a US citizen, we will need a copy of your green card (front & back)
  • If you do not have a green card, provide a copy of either an H-1 or L-1 visa
  • If you are a recent graduate, provide copies of your transcripts and diploma

VA Applicants:

  • A copy of your DD-214 discharge from military form
  • The original Certificate of Eligibility
  • A copy of a picture ID
Privacy Policy     |     Terms of Service     |     Copyright© Delia Fling 2013. All Rights Reserved

Site designed and maintained by Full Spectrum Computer and Network Solutions